Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Tuesday 4pm Hot with Katherine



The hot girl with the 00:24 tattooed on her lower back stood beside me. It is hard to stand beside her because she is half naked and tiny perfect body!!! Grr!! But then she smiled at me and we were friends... kinda. Yoga comrades? I wonder why she has that tattoo. I have never watched that show... is she from that show? Maybe she thinks...I don't know.. live like there is only 24 hours? Then.. why would you be at yoga. Maybe she has a kid and named it 24? Maybe she lost her parents when she was 24? She isn't a ticking time bomb because it is always 24... I guess I will have to ask her. Nah.. I think I will keep guessing.

It was hot today but I did all poses except for the floor bow because I had to blow my nose. I tried to sniff it but with all the sweat it was too slippery in my nose and it slid down .. and I had to stop and grab a tissue.

What was I thinking about today? I was thinking about Wonderwall. What does that song mean? What can the story be in my dance. Should I lead with a certain body part the whole time? Should it be spinny arms?? Fingers are too small.. but might work. I want to work the cannon. I am going to teach parts to the whole class then decide who does what parts when. Teach clumps then ... whoa... Alice starts March 5th!! I have to go to that!! I betcha Belle will go with me!!! Sorry.. TV commercial just came on. Ya.. I was thinking about that dance I am going to make.. I know you aren't supposed to think about anything.. but I cheated and told myself I could think about that the whole class.

I am just putting the song on my runpod now.. while I watch lost on channel 205... and ate soup... still waiting for my face to change colours.. then.. back out to run. I want to calibrate my runpod.. I gotta look into that now.. and I think I will try to do it tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment