Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Tusday 5km Tempo - Week 6

5.03 km
24:27 mins
4:51 min/km
377 cals

I didn't calibrate. I wouldn't have been able to read the sign if I could find them.. it was too dark. I ran down the alley and down to the side walk and down to the C wall at the Aquatic Centre. I ran right through the crazy olympic light show. There was an old man making out with an old woman as she stood on the ledge to reach her lips. Awww... cute! There were lots of people down there walking through or sitting on benches... it is something special down here in the city right now. It's more exciting than Christmas with all its hustle and bustle. That was a cheesey sentence.. where did that come from.. sounds like ilo! hahaha!

Good run. I want to calibrate. I will be calibrated by Sunday.. somehow!

Oh - on my run back I ran back home on my C wall but I deaked out before that water mist screen. I am not getting soaked twice. I learned my lesson. I noticed as I turned the opposite way to go around it that there was an Olympic person standing there. He could have been there to warn people. I already learned the hard way though.

I listened to my new dance songs and I thought about dances. I wish I had my spare all year then I would have the studio to myself for an hour every second day and I could make up dances. I don't have any studio time anymore. I gave it all away to the kids. Oh well.. I will make it up on the spot... and in my head.. when  I am running and driving. I had one thought about standing still everyone doing the exact same shapes... I can make this one really weird and different..

I love get home early days.. look.. it is only 8pm right now.. and I have already done hot yoga - ate some soup and watched Lost and ran 5km... or however many I am really running pre-calibration.

LATERS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment