Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Wednesday 3km Tempo - week 5

3.02 km
15:11 mins
5 min/km
227 cals

I got home from Flow yoga - totally sweaty and just wanted to get my run done. I was hungry and tired. I changed into my run gear and away I went. Yesterday I ran 5km when I was supposed to run 4km so I decided to just do 3 today. Enough is enough!

My tongue is burnt from wonton soup... I like wonton soup a lot for a couple of reasons: One, it fills me up and two, I have to slow down to eat it because it is so hot. I am still working on the two!

So, I ran from Choices alley and down to the sidewalk, down to the C wall and back to my home along the wall. They are building some pretty crazy stuff where the tennis and basketball courts are. At first it was just the Bubble tent and now there is a huge stage and a huge screen behind the stage in the water. Now, get this. The screen had a projection on it - like the purple, black, green.. you know the colours they have when they test TV's...or when it is late at night and there are no programs on...  and it was all misty. It was like a water mist screen.

It was raining on my way home.

It was raining when I walked to yoga.

It wasn't raining when I walked home from yoga and went for my run!

I got soaked when I ran through the water screen mist. At first it was just mist then torrential mist.. worse than the log ride and the front section at SeaWorld put together! hahaha.. I was laughing.. cause I had no where to go.. I just had to speed through it.. and then I spat on the ground.. a few times.. cause it got all in my mouth... Gross!!

There was another girl coming my way and I wanted to warn her but it is dark and we are both plugged in... it would be funny to sit there are record some of the people.. hahaha!! I woulda been funny on that video.. whoa.. hahaha .. spit spit.. dog shake it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment