Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Wednesday 6pm Flow with Katherine! - (I ohmed and chanted quietly)



Dana was in class today! YAY! And Katherine is always awesome. I sat in my normal spot. Today when we ohmed and chanted... I decided to join in and see what I was missing. Why? I did this because of something BGirl Keeley had said about freestyling in the cipha and how it all relates to just being scared in life. She took 20 minutes to explain it.. but it made me think - just try it. Who cares? So, I did. I felt silly. But honestly, I probably feel sillier not doing it when everyone else is. Maybe it will make me a better person or bring me love or insight into life. I will do it again. She said the chanting meant... something about wishing she can bring something into our lives from her just being there and guiding us. That is pretty nice of her...

The same little Mexican was beside me today.. as last time I was there. I can't remember his name right now. He was noisy though.. sigh,.. ugh.. breathe hard.. haha.. I think he must be a snorer... But.. at least he was trying hard and I knew he wasn't dead!

My abs hurt from all that I did yesterday with the kids.. lots of parts hurt.. arms triceps.. I worked them!!! (and myself times 4!!) I made it through the tough class though.. and kept on running!! hahaha!!

BED TIME!

No comments:

Post a Comment