Friday, June 27, 2014

Friday 6 - 7:30am Bikram Cambie - Roxana

Going to renew my membership - and give Carrie the free classes :-) 

What a great class I had this morning. There is definitely something that just clicks when you go to classes on consecutive days. That was a good three in a row. Saturday and Sunday the first classes are not till 8am so I will take a break and go again on Monday.

As for my goals:
1. Do not take a break during triangle. Do the lunge part on the left side at least and hold it. Try to bend over and try to hold the full posture longer each time. 
I succeeded in holding the full posture for a few seconds each time and the lunge the whole time. 
2. Hold the standing bow the full time. Do not give up or fall out. No more cheating! 
I held 3 out of 4 till the end. Next time all of them!! I blame the moisturizer I applied to my feet last night - my hands and feet were so slippery. I had to use my hand towel during standing head to knee.

My neck is still creaking like a Halloween door. I hope my head doesn't fall off!

No comments:

Post a Comment