Thursday, June 19, 2014

Thursday 12 - 1:30 Bikram Cambie - Tracy Y

My knee didn't hurt at all today! YAY!

My left hip is still sore and I didn't do the left triangle - but I know I could - it was just so hot and I am used to taking a break there… so I took a little break.

There was one girl in the class who was standing in the splits in her standing bow. It was amazing! I don't think I have ever seen that in yoga class. I have seen dancers do it of course - but this was the first one in a yoga class. Maybe she is a dancer?

It was so nice to be in class at noon instead of 6am. My body was already bendy - so from that perspective it was easier. It got really hot during the second half - but I did pretty good. I need to now practice on holding everything until it is time to change. I do for most stuff but there are a couple of postures I give up on and it has become a habit.

My pass here runs out July 11th - I gotta use my time up well - then I will get a break from yoges for a bit. It is always nice to have a break in the summer. I might try a class in LA though - that would be fun. I think they have a free class once a week - probably packed - but why not?


No comments:

Post a Comment