Sunday, June 1, 2014

Sunday 8:51 - 9:19, 12:47 - 1:31, 5:15 - 6:00 Skate E Spot (1:57)

What a great three session skate day. The first two sessions I did a lot of ollie circles and then my ollies and 180's over the crack. I listened to: 
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/PBiuJ4Pc0po" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
My third session was the best because I was all warmed up and confident. I didn't do that many ollies circles. I was happier and listening to the iPod on shuffle. I had some Dizzee Rascal making me bouncier. 

I did my ollies and 180's. Then I did shuvits. Then I mashed all of those together. 

Jonny let the boy out and I went fast in a circle and ollied the triple crack and then attempted to manual back around. I did that quite a few times - until it was time to walk back along the c wall. 

Sweet day! 


No comments:

Post a Comment