Monday, June 9, 2014

Monday 6 - 7:15am Bikram Cambie - Mari

Wow- I sucked this morning. I feel like I have been so lazy but it is just because we have been stuck at home with teething boy. Love him… just wish he was feeling himself so we could all have fun.

Anywho, my body was so stiff this morning. During the first posture of half moon my back cracked weird or even wrong. It is in the left upper back of my ribs. It feels a bit off now. Sucks. I guess this is what they mean by use or lose it. I just lost it cause I was so not using it!

That set me up for a sucky class. There seemed to be a lot of yogis having bad classes today. More than once Mari encouraged us to work together. The class was all over the place and struggling. The cute older lady who uses the wall at the back to balance fainted!! Luckily Mari was right there to catch her and I opened the door to let her out. It just was one of those days.

I will be back Wednesday and Thursday - it will be better then. We will chalk today up to a Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment