Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Wednesday 6 - 7:15am Bikram Cambie - Roxana

I woke up at 5:10 with the light and I was hot so I kicked off the blanket and closed my eyes. I woke up to Jonny kicking me that my alarm was going off. I didn't think I would go back to sleep at all but I went back to sleep really well.

Today I had a really good class. (I got to leave early so it doesn't really count - but I know I would have finished strong)

Injuries:
My left hip is feeling better. I did the lunge on the left side but I didn't bend over. I did do it in class though. ( I am teaching this to my two dance classes today)
My right knee seems to be getting worse. It really hurt during the third part of awkward pose. It just feels like it is going to give out sometimes. It bothers me after sitting for a long time too. I hope it heals up quick. At least it isn't preventing me from doing anything.


No comments:

Post a Comment