Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Wednesday 6 - 7:30am Bikram Cambie - Mari

The class was really full today and I was a bit slow moving this morning so I had a nice spot right in the front. Ugh.. no cheating for me! It was a good spot though because I could hear what Mari was saying. (She didn't wear the mic)

I had an ok class. I didn't do the triangle on the left. My left hip is still hurting. I need to start getting back to it though - maybe I just like having a break?

My right knee had some ouch moments when I would bend low or push off and twist (moving from a posture to laying down). It didn't prevent me from doing anything - so that is good. But, I was aware of it and was being careful. It was a nice distraction for my brain to have something to think about other than unnecessary family drama. No comment!

I tried hard but wasn't able to hold everything to the end - so not an awesome class - I need more strength for Mari's class. I need to not give up when I am hot, tired, and hungry!

Lisa, (the owner) said hi in the change room and invited me to a teacher class on Tuesday mornings at 7:45am. I will totally go to that when school is over. (If Jonny doesn't mind)

No comments:

Post a Comment