Thursday, June 19, 2014

Thursday 10:01 - 10:35, 10:46 - 10:56, and 4:34 - 4:58 Skate E Spot and Coopers (1H 8Mins)





 We had two sessions again today - which is lucky because it was on the verge of raining all day - there was some sprinkling.

Our morning session started at E spot and then I got ten minutes skating with the boy at Coopers. Today I felt that I was getting back to where I was before all of our little breaks.

I was listening to Smashing Pumpkins and they must be my skate music - they work for me! I got a choreography idea for next year too - I can't wait to make that come to life.

Our second session was just at E spot. It started to rain so we had to go. I was done too - pooped. I had a great session. I pretty much got to my ollies and 180's right away and they were riding away and I was able to do some fakie ollies. It felt nice. I am excited for tomorrow now. As we were packing up to leave there was a creepy Big Brother voice over the loud speaker telling us to leave. Whatever - we will be back! Hahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment