Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Wednesday 10:37 - 11 and 2:40 -3:18 Skate E Spot (1H1M)



It was so nice and sunny today. Summer!!

Our first session was super hot. We had a later start today and the boy wasn't entertained for long. We got a quick one in though. I started with ollies and 180's right away and then we were done. I didn't listen to any music in the morning session.

Our second session there was some shade but it was still a warm sweaty one. I started right away with ollies and 180's and was able to add in fakie ollies. Tomorrow I am going to add in more speed and add in a shuvit.

The boy got a new board today and we each took turns watching him while the other skated trying to get more time in. I got to keep riding today while Jonny took the first boy watch. He said it was hard to re-motivate himself. I am going to take that shift tomorrow. We will see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment