Friday, March 29, 2013

Friday Run 6 km, 29:45 Mins

I didn't feel like I was running fast today but I ran a minute faster than Monday - when I ran fast. A minute faster! That is pretty awesome. I wonder if I could run another minute faster?

Today is the first day I was too warm in my jacket and I peeled it off and tied it around my waist a km into my run. It is so nice out. I hope it stays this nice... till October! hahaha!

I ran around Science World to the False Creek sign and back. Jonny and the boy were cock blocked by three fitness moms by the time I got back. They were doing some really strange movements that probably should have been done somewhere more private. How they know just how to set up right where my husband is skating ... is beyond me. Wouldn't you look around before you set up? Anywho... what can you do?


No comments:

Post a Comment