Saturday, March 16, 2013

Saturday Run 12 Km, 1:06 Mins

I ran straight to the third beach pool and up to Bridle trail. I followed it two kilometres in which is all the way up the hill and back down a hill. That was 6km and the runpod said halfway so I turned and ran back.

It was cloudy but not raining.

I can't remember what else I was going to write. I missed Carrie today.

Oh - I know what I was going to write about... duct tape! I was reading online about different ways to tape your feet for running and I found out that you could use duct tape. My duct tape is from the dollar store though so I think that is why it didn't really work. It didn't stay stuck to my feet once it got sweaty. I am going to have to get some real medical tape and try again next long run. Ok .. that is all!


No comments:

Post a Comment