Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Tuesday 4:15-5:45 Bikram - Christine P

My little thumb sucker! 
When I walked in there were four people standing at the front desk smiling. One of them was Michelle and she said, "Hello Paula." She said this before I scanned my card. She really does know my name. She must stand there and learn people's names. That is cool. I like that. I feel special.

Jonny made some fish sticks right before yoga and I had a couple even though I know I shouldn't eat right before and that this class was going to be difficult as it was because I was tired. I burped them up a couple of times but I kept on trucking and didn't miss anything... but I won't be doing that again. They just smelled so good!

I didn't have a good sleep the last two nights and I was thinking of not going to yoges today but I am glad I did. I feel better now and if I hadn't have done it I would have the guilt. As it is now, I feel better having worked all my muscles and sweat out any toxins left in me from St. Patty's Day.


No comments:

Post a Comment