Thursday, March 21, 2013

Thursday 6:15-5:45 Bikram Cambie - Danny

The 6:15 is always packed. Today was no different. I had the most annoying girl next to me. No exaggeration, she kept picking her toes and did not move with the class. She just kept sitting and picking her toes. It was so gross! I tried to block her out but her not trying energy was annoying. I tried to focus on the lady in front of me. She was doing awesome... but toe picker kept grossing me out. (Not that I have any sort of nice toes... but toe picking is a private sort of thing)

I didn't do the triangle. I had some awful painful wart torture yesterday and that position is really uncomfortable on my foot. Right before triangle some guy had a seizure....or panic attack... or something. He had to leave the room and they assured us later he was ok. Scary!

The boy is on my lap right now helping me write my blog. LOVE HIM! 

No comments:

Post a Comment