Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Wednesday 5:30- 6:30 Hip Hop - JP



Amanda was taking Christina's class and she came and said hi to me when I was signing in. I can't believe she is graduating this year and headed to SFU next. She is such a cute kid! It was awesome to see her. I miss my students.

JP didn't do a warm-up today because he had a lot to teach and I got it all. I missed last week and he had taught some of it last week. I just had to focus. (Thanks Jonny)

I stood on the other side of the room because my usual spot was taken. That usually throws me off a bit but I was focussed.

JP did another JT song. I knew he was going to and I was ready for him. I downloaded the album and have been running with it the last two runs. It makes it easier if you know the song. (And I could hear the song because I had my ears in.)

Great class. I will miss it next week.. and maybe the next.. dad's birthday... not sure what is going on there.. but something! 

No comments:

Post a Comment