Sunday, March 10, 2013

Saturday Run 12 Km, 1:09 Mins w/ Carrie!

Today was awesome because it was so sunny and Carrie came to run with me. We ran 10 mins and walked for 1 minute and it was awesome. We walked from my place (She walked from hers!!) to Coal Harbour and then started the C wall. We ran 12km and took the light house short cut and ended at the park under the bridge and walked back to my place. Then we showered and met the boys at Chronic Taco for some FOOD!!

Blister update: I taped my feet before I left. The tape worked but it was tape that I had bought in Bali three or four years ago. When I took it off it pulled the new layer of skin off and the tape glue stayed on my foot. Gross! So, I through out that tape and I will buy fresh Canadian tape before my next long run on Saturday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment