Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Tuesday 4:15-5:45 Bikram - Laurie M

P is for productive and man was I ever productive today. It feels good! I won't go through all the things I crossed off my list but I have an awesome sense of accomplishment today. Love it.

Today I was able to do all of the spine strengthening and the front savasanas because my boobs are back to normalish! YAY! Locust was so hard since I haven't done it since before I was pregnant. I struggled to get both legs up.

Laurie corrected my hand grip on wind removing pose. Someone told me to do it the way I was doing it another time and she does it a different way so I did it her way. Whatever. I thanked her. I like corrections - it means she is trying to make me better. I like it better than no corrections. Boring - stay the same.

I didn't do the sit ups.

When I got home, Jonny had salad ready and it was delicious. What a good hubby I got! 

No comments:

Post a Comment