Saturday, March 30, 2013

Saturday Run 14 Km, 1:16 Mins

It is sunny again! WOO HOO!

This morning I didn't wear my running jacket so I decided it was time to pull out my water bottle hip pack. I know, I know.. such a nerd.. but it holds my runpod, my keys, and water. It is nice to have water on long runs and it is good practice for race day. I don't really feel comfortable wearing it until I get a little sweaty and everything sticks in place... which for me.. isn't that long.

I ran straight to SP and down Bridle to Prospect Point. I turned around when I heard my walk song and then realized it was time to walk not turn around. So, I turned around and walked. Then I turned around when I heard the run song, and had to turn around again and keep running. Then, it said halfway and I got to turn around for real. I was really eager to be halfway. haha..

I had a good run. All the other runners were happy. Everyone is enjoying the sunshine. I gotta make a new mix for next Saturday. Fourteen kilometres didn't seem that much longer than twelve.

Time to eat! (Thanks Jonny!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment