Saturday, March 23, 2013

Saturday Run 12 Km, 1:06 Mins

Last night the boy slept one long stretch till 5am but that was it. He was awake and so were we. Jonny and I took turns having naps but the whole ordeal left me not wanting to run and a little grumpy. I knew I would be better once I got outside but I almost had to be kicked out! Anywho, it was a nice sunny run. The first part of my run was the same as last Saturday. This time I turned at the overpass and went across to Beaver lake. I turned at the halfway point and followed the same path back.

I saw lots of families in the park. Mom and kids on bikes. We are so lucky to live in a city that has this amazing park. I can't wait to take the boy on bike rides through the park.

I made a run mix before I left. I didn't put a lot of time in it and I had the boy sitting on my lap as I was making part of it. Needless to say one track sounded more quiet than the other. I made it so I ran for 11 or 12 minutes and walked for 1. I didn't take the time to try and find songs that fit into this time frame so I would walk and then have the end of the song. It isn't my favourite mix but it did the trick. I look forward to Jonny making me a new mix!

I got new tape for my feet and no blisters! I guess I won with the cheap shoes. Take that! 

No comments:

Post a Comment