Thursday, March 7, 2013

Thursday 6:15-7:45 Bikram - Christine P

nap time before yoges
I love this teacher. She is so cute and awesome.

Anywho - this was my first class back in nine days, since I pulled my stitch doing the sit ups. I didn't do any of the sit ups. I could still feel my scar and where I hurt it so I tried to take it easy. Also, I am still full up top so I didn't do the front savasanas. Same 'ol. Soon, I will be back in action but I gots to take it slow! I don't want to hurt myself again so that I can't do anything. I don't want to take any more breaks.  I might get bored and drink again... and need a babysitter!! (wink, wink)

This class was super full and super hot. I was dripping and dizzy. I had to sit down and breathe. I wasn't the only one. It was HOT! I haven't had a class like this in a while. I felt bad for the new students. I wouldn't have wanted that to be my first class. I might not have come back! haha.

My beautiful husband bought two Powerades yesterday and left one in the fridge for me and it is the most delicious thing right now after all that sweating. Thank-you my love!!


No comments:

Post a Comment