Monday, March 25, 2013

Monday Run 6 Km, 30:43 Mins

Whew!! I was FAST today! What a busy morning. I had a grumple section where I thought Jonny was going to be meeting me outside of our building but was actually at swimming. Meanwhile, I had to run up and get all the stuff and a bottle and then I couldn't find them. It made me so angry. But, the boy and the pool made me happy again.

This morning I ran from Pit spot around Science World, past Monks to an info sign that I looped and ran back the same way. I set the Run Pod for 6km. I can't believe I ran that fast! It didn't feel like I was running faster. I am stoked on that. My goal is to run the half marathon in 1:45. The last time I ran a half I ran 1:54 .. I think. So... shaving that much time off is a lofty goal but this is an easier route from what I have heard. It is good to have goals!


No comments:

Post a Comment