Thursday, March 14, 2013

Thursday 4:15-5:45 Bikram Cambie- Michelle

I have had this teacher before... but where? North Van? I have to look it up now. I found one post from February 24, 2012 - West End. I only had her once? She knew my name somehow. She wasn't at the front desk when I signed in. Hmmm, anywho... it was an awesome class. It was cooler today because the heat was broken in the morning which made it easier to hold all the poses and to breathe. Sometimes it is a nice change to not be so hot. I was still soaking wet sweaty.

Michelle gave awesome corrections for everyone. She did about three demonstrations and was very clear about technique. After she did a demo and explanation everyone seemed to try harder for her. She has a distinctive rhythm to words and she wears some interesting high-waisted yoga shorts. I look forward to taking her class again.

In the change room I was beside Christine. She was going to teach next. I like her too and it was nice of her to talk with me. Although there was an awkward moment where I either didn't hear her or she didn't understand what I said. But it was brushed off with a smile and have a good class.

On the rainy drive home I saw one of the North Van twins walking with a big umbrella. We both gave big smiley waves. I will never be able to tell those two apart. I think it was Gordon though.


No comments:

Post a Comment