Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Wednesday Run 5.6 Km, 29:45 Mins

It was just drizzling when we left the house. Jonny covered his skateboard with a plastic bag. There was a section of the park that was dry so the boy and Jonny skated and I set off for my run. I ran around Science World but instead of doing two complete loops I decided to run until the runpod said halfway and then turn around go back the way I came. (That way I could avoid the bridge and its stairs! ) I made it to Monks and turned around. This is when the rain started to really come down. I raced the last minute and as you can see I stopped 15 seconds early because I was there too fast and my legs were burning.

The rain stopped pouring and was just drizzling again. We walked back home and I quickly changed and we went swimming. They boy did awesome swimming today. His back floating was especially good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment