Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Wednesday Run 5.9 Km, 30:53

It was pouring out when I went for my run. I started running as soon as I got out the door. I ran down the alley and out to the C wall around the Inukshuk (sp?) and back home. There wasn't another running There were some dog walkers. There was one old man out walking with an umbrella and a cane and he gave me a good smile. He was happy to be out. I saw the sun in the distance and I knew it was coming. It is gorgeous now. But, my run is done!

When I walked in the door the boy was screaming. He had been unhappy the whole time I was gone. I had to lull him while I was all sweaty and wet. It was a stressful return. But, we made it to swimming and he had some good swims. I think the teeth are pushing through. 

No comments:

Post a Comment