Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Wednesday Run 6 km, 31:33 Mins

I felt sluggish today. I was full of juice and toast. The first half of my run I felt like I was dragging my feet. It is weird because it is sunny out and that usually makes me happy and fast. I felt myself pick up the last half. That felt good. I didn't try to force myself to go faster either. I just ran.

On my way back by Sunset beach there was a super, fast, running granny that passed me. She was had short grey bobbed hair under a hat, a blue long sleeve running top, and black capri leggings. I heard her behind me and I looked back and she passed me with such ease and grace. She was beautiful and strong. I hope to be like her when I am her age.

I finished my run to Jonny skating a line right into me. He was looking good out there riding around with no fitness mama's or film crews cramping his style. (Just a boy!)


No comments:

Post a Comment