Thursday, June 24, 2010

8pm Flow - Erin (Katherine's Sister!)


I think I will try to fold my legs in and try a lotus headstand!! Maybe I will try it tomorrow at school... on the big mats! 

Wow! That was a fun class and sweaty. Eric was behind me with two friends and it was their first time. I don't think they realized what he was getting them into. There were lots of laughs and looks of .. what? You want me to put my leg where and then my arm.. where?

We ohmed three times at the beginning and one time at the end.

We did head stands and hand stands. YAY!

We did a lot of abs .. I will feel those tomorrow. We did the boat one twice then the third time we did it lowering one leg then the other.

Overall it was a fun class and I was well rested. I felt more flexible because it was night time and I had already done yoga this morning. I look forward to tomorrow morning.. day 5 of 6am this week and class 6 of the week! YAY ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment