Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Wednesday 6am Hot Yoges - Patricia - Last Day of School!!!

YAY!!! WOOO HOOOO!!!! I am so excited! I had a fun class this morning. I was so sleepy when I got there but not anymore. There were a lot of boys in class today. I need to give them fake names.. let's see:
Beside me there was  - brown boy - he has been coming for maybe a year now? Once in a while.
then... White T boy - he had his first class last week.. or two weeks ago? He is doing really well. AND.. Firefighter boy - I can't believe he came back. Second class was looking better. Wednesdays seem to be the busy morning.

I don't feel like writing anymore.. let's get to school.. and GET OUT of school!!! YAY!!

2 comments:

  1. So pretty! I love the new format!
    What kind of fake names are those, anyway? Why not give them the names you never get to say, like Cornelius!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are descriptive fake names. But.. if you insist...
    Brown Boy is... Gurinder
    White T is... Demetrius
    Firefighter boy is... George

    HAHAHAHAHA! You are right.. that is way better.

    ReplyDelete