Friday, June 18, 2010

Friday 6am Hot Yoges - Danny

YAY!! I did it!! I did 5 6ams in a row!! That is so awesome!! There was a really awesome hip hop show last night and I really wanted to go... but I didn't. I ate ice cream and fell asleep at 8pm. Stacee was calling and texting.. J was playing.. it would have been soooo much fun!! BUT.. I woulda not finished my goal, I would have been tired for school, I would have spent too much money, and I wouldn't have been the alert, happy, last day of school teacher that I am now. I think... I am growing up!!! SCARY!!!

I had a really good class today. Danny had awesome flow from one exercise to the next. It was almost like a dance. I was distracted and thinking about other things like the Pete Rock show I missed... and that let me just do as I was told without thinking too much.. . about.. how much it hurts.. or how much I want to not do it. hahahaha!! Weird. That doesn't make much sense in writing.

Anywho, not many of the regulars there today. I wonder if they went to the Pete Rock show.. hahaha.. no.. probably not! hahaha! That one newbie Asian girl is doing awesome.. and her and her friend/mom are there every morning. I met another new girl yesterday ... and she was there again today too. I like our little yoga community!

K BYE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment