Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Wednesday 6am Hot - Patricia

Japanese Kantana - is a SWORD!! I GET IT!!
Wow!! That was a hard class. I think it was a combo of things: 20 people - big class makes it hotter, big dinner, big Saporos, big PMS belly!

I did it. I thought I was going to die a couple of times but I did it. AND.. people started introducing themselves.. I better write these down. I always want to know names.. but I forget to ask... and today.. people just started telling me their names.

First, before class there was Eric. He is the black dude. I kinda walked into him almost going in.. he stopped abruptly. He said, "Are you waiting for me?"
I said, "Kinda.."
Then he said, "Eric," and punched my fist.

OK.. one name.

Then after class, Mina introduced herself. She is the second new girl I was talking to. Then, the first new girl and her friend.. not mom... is Heidi and her friend is Michelle.

I got some names!

I walked out with the teacher Patricia and we talked about school and what time we have to get up in the morning. She gets up at 5:10 and I get up at 5:45. She was a little jealous. hehehe! She asked me if I pack before I sleep and I say yup.. and I have my clothes by the toilet.

Hard class.. but I love it! 8 more days till Bali!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment