Friday, June 25, 2010

Friday 6am Hot Yoges - Angela

Today I was watching Heidi. She is grabbing her toe and bringing it out no problem. She must have been a dancer when she was little. I want to tell her the trick for standing bow about grabbing your ankle instead of your foot. I think she will be able to extend her leg above her head then. I didn't get a chance to tell her today.. Monday!

I had a really good class today. I think I was still all bendy from last night. I did not sleep well though. That nap was so good yesterday but not so good last night. I didn't drift till after 1:30... and I kept checking the clock all night. It felt like I wasn't sleeping at all. I woke up early too. Anywho... I don't feel tired though... so that is good. I do feel hungry so I am going to finish this up and get some grub!!

We did that stretch from my wheel of fun.. I think it is called dragon fly where your knee flops open out of a lunge and then into pigeon. That was... awkward and painful! hahaha!

K.. food!

No comments:

Post a Comment