Monday, June 21, 2010

Monday C Wall Bike Cruise!

So, I didn't feel like going to dance.. then I had some dinner.. and I thought... I want to ride my clean bike! (BTW.. it could use another cleaning..  and a tune up!)

I rode my C wall run route.. with a small detour at the pool by the lagoon and back to the C wall. It got congested with long boarders so I had to detour myself. I did yell out at one point, "Get a real skateboard!" But, on my behalf, that was about being cut off by them about 5 times. It was cute though. They were all out for Go Skate Day. I wish I saw the real skateboarders. These longboard kids were everywhere though.

There were a lot of people out enjoying the evening. I love this city. I left under an hour ago! I did about 17 km in under an hour on a little BMX. Damn..I love that bike. I should get it oiled up. I know this because every roller blader heard me coming and moved out of my way... definitely need a tune up!

No comments:

Post a Comment