Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Tuesday 11km - Sophie

10.86 km
59:26 mins
5:28 min/km
756 cals

I have 21 km until I reach the blue level! I will be there soon!! I will be running blue in Bali for sure.

Today is sunny!! It was cloudy when I got home from school. Sophie got home at five and we met at 5:45 in English Bay. We ran to the pool and up to Rawlings then across and up the side walk until we found an unnamed hill down which took us to third beach. We ran back along the C wall, high fived at her turn off and I continued home. I stopped at Booty Camp exit and walked home down my alley.

I think we were both running fast. hahaha.. I think we were pushing each other. I thought I was trying to keep up with her and she thought she was trying to keep up with me. It was an awesome run and a beautiful day and a great little chat.

NOW.. I am STARVING!!! DINNER TIME!

No comments:

Post a Comment