Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Tuesday 6am Hot Yoges - Patricia

That was fun and the sun is sooooo out right now. YAY! I love summer. I am so distracted. There was little focus in class today. I am the kid in the last two days of school. AND, one of the girls that is there a lot.. I will learn her name tomorrow.. was also excited. She is a teacher too. She teaches grade 6. So we did the excited teacher talk all the way to where I had to turn up my street. She just moved down here from 22nd.. and she is going to set up her place and she is doing her PB+15 at the end of August. (diverse learning so she can teach LST) She is coming tomorrow.. and we are both going to be distracted.. SUMMER!

There was a new guy in class. He was diagonally behind me and he was funny. He kept laughing and trying and falling and laughing. He looks like he could be a young fire fighter. I don't know if he will be back. He looks like he was super struggling and in amazement that people could even move the way we do. I hope he comes back though cause he was fun to watch.

OFF TO SCHOOL!!!
HI TWIGG!!

No comments:

Post a Comment