Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Tuesday 6am Hot Yoges - Patricia

I kept having someone's long, black hairs attached to me. Then, even when I knew they were off I still felt like there was one there. In my head I was thinking, that can't be my hair, I can't feel my hair, they are too fine. This is some nice thick hair stuck to my sweaty arm. Gross.

I did not fidget during pigeon. I thought about surfing at first. Wait that is not true I started to think about Patrick then I thought that was creepy so I thought about surfing. I imagined myself paddling out and duck diving the waves. Actually, I imagined myself surfing first, carving the wave. Then I thought, how did I get out here? So, I started at the beginning with the paddling out and duck diving the waves. Then I thought about Andrea and how she was just learning that last year. I think it was her board not her though. At least I can paddle and duck dive good. Patricia told us if we were wanting to fidget to think about our breath. So, I did that too. I can't remember where I went from there.. wait... report cards, failure list... failure list. I have to send that in today. I went to what I had to do today. The point is, I didn't fidget. (and I can remember so much more if I write this blog right after class instead of once I get to school. I am laying on my bed right now. I am in no hurry to get to school this morning. Tomorrow I must be there before 9. Yesterday I was there at 8:10... too early.)


Danielle was back. She got sick in Las Vegas because of the change in temperature. It was 120 there!


I felt fat today. PMS. I will be normal next week... I hope!


K.. breakfast and off to school!! Happy Birthday Heidi!

No comments:

Post a Comment