Saturday, June 26, 2010

Saturday - 1pm Jazz Contemporary - MOE! (Machine - Regina Spektor)


This is the song we did. 

Moe hugged me in the waiting area. She cut off her hair! It looks great. It would bother me when it got sweaty though. I haven't taken her class in so long.. and I wish I had been because I had a lot of fun today. I remember that it is hard.. but it is fun too. I will get back into it after summer. I want to go to her Monday and Saturday classes again. I will see if my girls will come with me too. They always make dance more fun. But, I have little friends in this class too. So, it is fun either way.

We did the same warm -up but we stopped after the tendu ish section.
ATF:
1. hop step left draw the right toe forward and right arm forward and lean back, hop right repeat left
step face the front parallel second plie arms in first
turn right knee out and right arm into third
parallel turn with flexed left foot
petit jete right left right
repeat

2. step right fan left walk walk fan right ball change go back the same way attitude bent mirror leg, attitude front wall leg, arabesque mirror leg, devant wall leg
repeat

3. run run jete, run run jete, run run front jete double attitude.

Then we did the little dance. The Asian boy was in my group and he kept running me over. It took me three times before I realized I was going to have to move cause he wasn't going to stop doing it. He probably didn't notice. I fear moving because I think I will forget the moves if I move to a new spot but I didn't. I was fine. I was better because I didn't have him jumping on me!

K! NEXT.. One hour hot and YIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment