Monday, June 21, 2010

Monday 6am Hot Yoges - Danny

I am going to try to remember what I was thinking of writing in yoga instead of what I am thinking about now.. at school.

When I did pigeon this morning ... and every morning.. I fidget. I do not mean to fidget but I just HAVE to wipe that sweat or just HAVE to drink some water... or I just HAVE to make my sweat drip onto the frog's tongue (picture on my towel). I fidget because I suck at this posture and it is uncomfortable.

SO, I am going to have three yoga goals for this week:
1. Do every 6am class
2. Do not fidget during pigeon
3. Go to three more yoga classes and they must be full hots or flows (8 classes total)

WOW - Those are some goals! I like em!! AND.. I can totally kick their ass!! Just think... soon.. you will be in Bali and you can go to yoga there.. but you won't go as much as you go here. I have all these classes memorized.. I could do yoga on the beach for free! Maybe I will bring my mat.. since it is old.. and leave it there... and get a new one when I get back... hmmmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment