Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Wednesday 6am Hot Yoges - Patricia

I was so tired today. My muscles were tired. I think I will do NOTHING after school today. Well, not nothing.. grocery shop, get photos developped and get chapters gift cards for my teacher supervisors. SO.. I will go for a walk around my neighbourhood.. and get that done! NICE!

Um.. I like my toes in yoga. They match my frog towel. The class was quite full. We had 15 yogis in there. I haven't seen Danielle since she went to Vegas... hmmm.. ?? My little Asian neighbour was there.. she was ahead of me on the hill on my walk to yoga. The couple was there.. she and I talked about how much more we sweat not since we started hot yoga. I guess our bodies are more efficient at cooling us down. So, I am a sweaty person who is now sweatier... great!! hahaha! Who else was there.. oh ya.. that new little Asian girl.. she has been coming every morning and she brought a friend who is coming every day too. (it could be a friend or her mom) I have to learn people's names!!!

ANYWHO... time to teach!!

Later that same day... 

I know why I was tired... I woke up with a sore throat...  I didn't write it down cause I was hoping it would go away. When I got home from school I crashed on the couch. Out cold for an hour. Then, I got up to do my errands and I have itchy nose and lots of sneezes... in the grocery store.. not good! It will be gone when I wake up in the morning!! I have two more days to make my five in a row 6am goal!

No comments:

Post a Comment