Friday, June 25, 2010

Friday 8pm Yin - Christine

Legs up the wall pose

I haven't been to a Yin class in a long time. I can still walk :)

Alejandro was sitting on the couches. He was in Flow last night. He introduced himself. (weird introduction week!) I said we have met before. And he says he thinks that everyone should reintroduce themselves monthly in case people forget. It is a good plan.

It was a smallish class - about 7 of us. Christine has her nice calm voice which is hard for me to hear. I tried not to worry about that and just set the goal that I would pick out what I could from her good talks. What else can I do? I don't want to tell her and ruin her soothing quality.

Let me see if I can remember what we did:
toe squat - ouch! I thought I would never walk again!
child's pose twisted
sphinx - laying on tummy and bring upper body up - arms straight
pigeon - or swan
shoelace
legs up the wall
savasana

I could be missing something... but I think that is it. We did do some planks to downward dog breathing in between...

Great class.. great chill night!

No comments:

Post a Comment