Friday, June 18, 2010

Friday 6km Run - Burrard - Cambie Bridge run

5.98 km
31:53 mins
5:19 min/km
415 km

I forgot my glide between my leggies!!! I remembered when I was under the Burrard bridge. By the time I got to the Cambie stairs to cross over I decided I better save my upper thighs (gross I know) and go that way instead of my plan to go around Science World. I don't want to walk around in pain or not be able to run in shorts tomorrow. So, I ran up the stairs and short cutted my way home. 6km is a nice little after work on the last day of school for kids run when I have already done 6am yoga anyways!!

I saw Nilton with on his bike with his new boyfriend. He didn't see me though. Thank god! EWW!! What was I thinking. He actually looked pretty cute with his head all fresh shaved though. Too bad he is mean and stupid and needs mental help and doesn't know it.

hahaha!

K.. beers with Sophie!!

No comments:

Post a Comment