Sunday, June 6, 2010

Sunday Run

7.73 km
42:29 mins
5:30 min/km
539 cals

I wasn't sure where I was going to run today. Patrick checked out a map and was going to help me choose a route.. but I guess when he opened a map he couldn't really understand where I should run. So, I thought maybe I would run to Stanley park and through some trails. BUT.. when I got outside I walked down to Yaletown and just did the loop around Science World, past Granville Island, back over the Burrard street bridge and home. Nice... I just ran a normal pace. No ten and one.. no walking.. just steady. I smiled at other runners and non-runners and lots of people smiled back. I think they were happy that it isn't raining!

I have 47 km until I reach the blue level!! My goal is to be running blue before I get to Bali! YAY!


No comments:

Post a Comment