Saturday, June 26, 2010

Saturday C Wall Run

15.12 km
1:24:13 hours
5:34 min/km
1052 cals

I ran through wind, cloud, and happy patches of sun. I stopped two times when I felt my hip flexors were too tight. I ran super fast past an Asian man until I reached the pool. Then I walked. So, I ran from Yaletown, down to the train station and along the C wall to the pool without stopping. I stopped once more time by the beach by my house - by the Aquatic centre and then I ran to my alley. I stopped my Ipod and walked down the alleys... and stretched. I should have run all the way home because then I would have made it to blue!! I am at 999.41km. I need less than a km to get to the blue level! I guess that means I will be going for a quick run tomorrow. (or I could probably just wear it around my house till it turns!! hahaha)

I kept a good pace. I didn't bring water. My right ear got sweaty and the ear plug was a pain only for the first little bit. I dried my ear with my tank and reinserted the plug... and it did the trick. It is still a pain in the neck that I sweat so much! I sweat so much that I can't hear through my own sweat. That sucks! AND.. and I am so drenched that I am cold when I walk home. (that is why old men are staring at me! GROSS!)

I added my recently added to my runpod before I left. The new Roots wouldn't go on my ipod... maybe cause I stole it from the internet. I love that new album so I will buy it before I go to Bali. I did have the new Eminem, Royce da 5'9, Drake, Big Pun, Big Boi, Emotionz, and Ellie Goulding. They were all randomly playing and it was a pleasant mix of chill and hip hop. It would have been even better with the new Roots.

OK.. next on my list is JAZZ!!

No comments:

Post a Comment