Monday, September 6, 2010

10am 1h Hot Yoges - Sarah - Day 7

The class was packed! It was nice and hot. I feel great and it has only been one week! Can you imagine how good I am going to feel after 5.7weeks? Maybe I should do 60 days?? Then I could get my name on the wall!!! Maybe...

My worst posture is still utkatasana - awkward pose. I just can't bend at my ankle. I am hoping to see more improvement soon.

This is the first time I have had Sarah as a teacher. I think she is new to teaching. She had a nice clear voice and gave clear instructions. She could have held some postures longer and gave people more time to get into downward dog before switching to the next posture. I felt a little bit rushed. All in all, I think once she becomes more comfortable teaching she will be awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment