Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Wednesday 6-7am Hot Yoges - Erin - Day 23 - Laya's third birthday!!

There was a poster with a nutrition challenge at yoga and I thought to myself... why do I love challenges? Don't look at it becasue I will just want to do it. I am a challenge nerd. Next I want to do a dance challenge and a surf challenge. I want to dance 30 days in a row... then I want to surf.. everyday in the water.. for 30 days... hahaha! That is awesome.

We had a smaller class today with 8 people. The white shirt boy is back and there were two older men in the front corner. One knew what he was doing but the other one was new and struggling. He was smiling and laughing though.. so.. I think he liked it. Or.. maybe he was just trying to get through it and planning on never coming back.

I went all the way down in the third akward again. YAY!

My left heel went all the way down in downward dog! YAY! Something is working!!

No comments:

Post a Comment