Friday, September 17, 2010

Friday 6am 1H Hot Yoges - Angela

I was tired this morning. I went to sleep early and I woke up a couple of times but went right back to sleep. My alarm shocked me. Everyone seemed a bit sleepy today. Angela said that she had drank too much tea and had a bad sleep.

Insurance people just returned my call.. they will check upstairs but haven't received anything yet... did you make copies mom? I guess I should txt you! hahaha!

Back to yoga:
I had a hard time balancing today. By standing bow I was ok. I had some moments where I thought I looked ripped but the lights were dim and then when I sat down my little belly was still there - but I was wearing my low rider yoga shorts. Hmmmm.. I had so much to say.. but now that I am at school.. I just want to get my work done. I will write a good entry tomorrow when I can write right after yoges.

Sushi Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment