Sunday, September 19, 2010

Sunday 8-9:30am Hot yoges - Christine - DAY 20 - HALFWAY!

Good morning halfway through my yoga challenge! I met an old friend in yoga today. Daniel. I can't remember where I know him from but it is from back in the Cypress days I think.. and maybe before that. Anyways, he is a Vancouver firefighter now and he knows Sam's friend Mike. He had his girl with him, Jessica and it was her first time. He was helping her out. He has been at this studio for as long as I have been. He is pretty good for a boy!

Yesterday and today... when I would sit on my knees I would focus on breathing into my ankle and relaxing it. Then, at the end of class after I did my ROM exercises.. . I did downward dog and really tried to get my heel down on the ground. I am almost there! I am glad I am finally getting to see some more results. I can't wait until I can go all the way down in awkward again... but my knees are bent more than when I started. I didn't go all the way down in warrior two with my left foot forward.. and I am not sure if that was because of my ankle or.. if I am just using that as an excuse and being lazy. Hmmm.. that can be my goal for this week.

K... starving!

I am going to go shopping today. I am going to get some cute fluorescent cons for Laya and a Diamonds for Breakfast T-shirt for me. (Savage Rock's GF's Dance crew and DIPT collabo T-shirt! COOL!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment