Tuesday, September 7, 2010

6am Hot Yoges - Angela - Day 8

NO PATRICIA??? WHAT?
I woke up early. I wasn't sleeping that heavily as the person above me who starts their daily shower at 4:50 woke me up. I rolled over, I peed... I tried to sleep but gave up and played with my phone. I got to yoga early. Danielle (tall, tattoo girl) was sitting in her car out front and she invited me in to wait. THAT is when I found out that  Patricia is no longer working at WHY! My favourite teacher!! BOOO!

Angela redeemed herself this morning. She was very clear and she taught class very well. The new things she was trying worked better today. I enjoyed today's class. It was a small class - we were only 5 in total.

My awkward pose and warrior sequences are still my worst in this class.

No comments:

Post a Comment