Sunday, September 5, 2010

2-3:30 Hot Yoges - Leo - Day 6

I hated waiting around to go to this class (even though I got my warm-up music done) but I was a whole lot bendier in this class than I have been in the morning classes. I guess it was worth the wait. That super skinny, tanned mega yogi was in class again today but she was standing in the opposite corner from me. What a relief! hahaha! I had a good class. I felt stronger today.

You know what is funny? Two days in a row now I have done exercises on my good leg thinking they were my bad leg and thinking wow, this is easy.. I feel so great! Then I realize it is my good leg and think... duh! Then I go to my bad leg and think.. nope it is still difficult.

I have to remember to ask physio about clicking. I don't think it is a bad thing. It doesn't hurt. I think it is just the leg becoming a leg again. I notice the clicking when I stand on one leg and let go of the wall.. when I ankle does mini adjustments to balance there is sometimes a click. I will mention this to the physio next time I go to make sure.

I ran into one of my favourite yogis on the walk back - enter name for little Asian teacher here - . She is switching to Y yoga. Patricia has told her, as her naturopath, that she is doing too much hot yoga. Something is not aligning with her heat... or something. Ironically, Patricia is our hot yoga teacher! We also talked about going back to school, riding bikes (I have been thinking of getting a good bike.. cause I can't run.. I can cycle?? Get in some good outdoor exercise. One day do a triathalon??), towel service, and how other teacher's suck... I mean... we are both critical of teachers when they teach... we have decided that it is a teacher thing.. I just wrote about that yesterday.

Anywho - great to run into her. I was thinking about canceling my membership before the summer and trying that studio - but I didn't... She is still going to get a 20 class card for WHY and get her full membership at Y. Something to think about... when I am better :)

No comments:

Post a Comment