Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Wednesday 6am 1H Hot Yoges - Sarah - Day 16

(another random school shot! HAHA! I think I will take the camera out at lunch and get some shots from this year)

We were all girls today in class. I learned another new name today: Wanda - a little Asian girl that doesn't go all the way down in awkward pose. (neither do I!) I have to learn the names of the two sisters. They have been coming every morning for about two weeks now. The blonde girl in the big mom truck... I need her name too. Danielle was there. There were others that I didn't know too.

Anywho - I woke up before my alarm today. I ran out of floss!! That is how good I am at flossing!! I will have to get some after school so I don't miss tomorrow's flossing!! I am such a nerd.

Anyways.. back to yoga. Hmmm... Awkward still sucks but I am getting better on the last two that go up on the toes. Balancing is still a work in progress. I feel bad for wiggling in the mirror. I know I make other people wobble when I do that. I am trying!!

On the way to yoga I encountered a singing bum going through the dumsters in front of Milestones. He seemed happy. I wondered... how does someone decide to be a bum? Does anyone ever decide? Where is that point where you decide.. the best thing for you would be to collect stuff out of dumsters? Industrious  bums make me wonder.. they are hard workers that are up early... they must have other options. But.. this guy seemed really happy. He is happy and doesn't give a F*** what anyone else thinks. It is kind of freeing.

WOW!! The bell went.. it is my spare and I am going to photocopy then.. make my warm-up.

BYE !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment